Friday, July 3, 2009

Jesse's Journal


Jesse (7)decided that he was going to keep a journal of his experience in Haiti. He decided that he will write about what he thinks it will be like and then write about what it is really like when we get there. Here is the first entry from his journal. I put a few words in () that I thought might need translating.

“I’m going to Hatie in 9 days. It will be fun. I like going on planes. You can see a lot in a plane. My mom and dad are the group leaders. I’m exited. First we are on a plane, a bus, a small pick up truk. I love trips. You can axiller (actually) learn a lot. We will see are friend Jhon Jhon and Christey and their two girls Carey and Tana. Thay have feeding setters (centers) to feed young kids that don’t eat good food. They can mostly only eat rice and beans. There govemet is very striked (strict). That’s what I thik Hatie is like.”

No comments:

Post a Comment